3901 Resurrection Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,560
NO HOA Dues! Spacious home in a quiet neighborhood at the base of the Chugach Range. Both bedrooms, sauna, full bath and laundry downstairs. Living area and half bath upstairs, with beautiful mountain views from the Living Room and balcony. Fireplace, cathedral ceilings, partially fenced backyard, and a 1-car garage. Close to JBER, shopping, and movie theater. Price reflects the need for updating.
- MLS® #19-11089
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeZLL - Attached
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market223
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address3901 Resurrection Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionChugach Foothills #3 L63A B5
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Sauna
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Mark Masley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 6:11pm AKST.