2327 Caribou Hill Place, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,850
Nice three bedroom,two and a half baths. Spacious Master bed and bath with walk in closet. Open floor concept. Front balcony for enjoy your summer days. Mountain View's out Master bedroom. Sliding glass door in back to let kids and pets out. Back yard for your pleasure. Conveniently central's located Just minutes from lots amenities such as Walmart,Fred Myers, JBER just minutes away.
- MLS® #19-11020
- Square Footage1,850
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Private Yard, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market156
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address2327 Caribou Hill Place
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCaribou Hill #4
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Disposal, Fireplace
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Paul Lambert
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 12:49pm AKST.