4436 Irene Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,194
Contemporary colonial style home in the Scenic Park neighborhood. The large 17,000 sq. ft. lot provides plenty of space and privacy. Conveniently located close to parks, hospitals and the university. Spacious living room / family room and southern exposure allows for lots of sun light throughout house.
- MLS® #19-10927
- Square Footage2,194
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesLandscaping, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market8
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address4436 Irene Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionScenic Park Est #3 L18-21 REM B8
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Wood Stove, Trash Compactor
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Chris Thomas
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 2:41pm AKDT.