20862 Mountainside Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,486
Beautiful Mountain Views, Quick access to highway for commute to Anchorage or JBER, Freshly painted and Seller providing Flooring Allowance. Great floor plan for MIL with separate entrance.
- MLS® #19-10863
- Square Footage2,486
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market141
- ZoningCE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- Address20862 Mountainside Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing L7 B24
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Freezer-Stand Alone, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wet Bar, Wired Audio
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Bryan J Trombley
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties - Eagle River Branch
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:56am AKST.