9500 E Horse Play Circle, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.20,967
Located in Palmer, Sindorf Equestrian Educational Center is in a prime location for local equestrian activities, boarding and education. Only 7 min drive from the quaint downtown Palmer. This fully equipped horse property includes stables, tack rooms, indoor heated arena, grooming amenities, boarding services and more. Heated indoor arena for year-round training. Sindorf Equestrian Educational Center is a premier boarding facility attracting those who desire the best care for their horses, as well as a comfortable and enjoyable experience of gathering with like minded individuals for equestrian community. It is an ideal facility for hosting clinics year-round, and has great footing indoors and outdoors with sufficient parking to accommodate all visitors.
- MLS® #19-10763
- Square Footage20,967
- TypeCommercial Property
- StyleSingle Use
- FeaturesFencing, Master Meter - Elec, Overhead Door(s), Security System
- RoofMetal, Composition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Metal
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Listing Agent:Matthew M Lindsay
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
- Address9500 E Horse Play Circle
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionHorse-Play Acre L2
- Zip Code99645
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heat
- Days on Market335
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:04pm AKDT.