1505 Patterson Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,092
You'll love this delightful and well maintained ranch style home with the enclosed solarium/sun room, greenhouse, deluxe wooden storage shed, heated driveway, 2 bedrooms, den has a closet and was used as a third bedroom, extra parking for your RV, boat, vehicles, etc,, upgraded heating system & more. Being convenient to shopping, schools, bus stops and churches is an added bonus!
- MLS® #19-10723
- Square Footage1,092
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed, View, Fenced Yard
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market44
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address1505 Patterson Street
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionChester Valley #6 L22 B2
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- ElementaryChester Valley
- Listing Agent:Mark Soquet
- Listing Office:Soquet Realty, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 12:49pm AKDT.