Unit #a4 - 4022 Lunar Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,784
Spectacularly finished condo w/Baxter Bog Park in your backyard. Custom lighting, tile and stainless steel appliances round out the kitchen which opens to the livingroom and greenbelt through your double sliding doors to the deck! Upstairs bedrooms and master suite with custom bathroom with is a must see! Bike trail access to Anc trail system from your yard! Less then 10 min commute to JBER
- MLS® #19-10714
- Square Footage1,784
- Year Built1981
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Paved Driveway
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofComposition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market51
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #a4 - 4022 Lunar Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionThe Meadows Ph 1 #A-4
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Range/Oven, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Smoke Detector(s), Laminate Flooring
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:John W Mcfalls
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 12:56pm AKDT.