8500 E 17th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,828
Traditional 2 story home with high vaulted ceilings in a great East Anchorage neighborhood .Corner lot with fenced RV parking in the back for all of your toys! Remodeled bathrooms, new luxury vinyl plank flooring downstairs, large master bedroom with deep closet and private bath, fenced yard, greenhouse, new shed, and a hot tub! Home inspection was done and health/safety items completed.
- MLS® #19-10599
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Greenhouse, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Hot Tub, Fenced Yard, Lot-Corner
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market89
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address8500 E 17th Avenue
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionFoothills East L10 B2
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Valesa Linnean
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 9:11am AKDT.