Unit #a2 - 4026 Lunar Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,784
Gorgeous Baxter Bog Condo. 3br 2.5 baths. Just remodeled. New Appliances. Paint & Kitchen Flooring. Expansive Main Deck walks out to park / Baxter Bog. Kitchen and Master Bedroom have private decks. All Decks have unobstructed view. Very quiet, peaceful, serene setting. All windows replaced in 2013. Vacant L/B. Show anytime.
- MLS® #19-10477
- Square Footage1,784
- Year Built1981
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Trailside, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, View, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, In City Limits, Parkside
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed, Wetlands
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market26
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #a2 - 4026 Lunar Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionMeadows Ph 1 #A2
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), W &/or Dryer Hookup, Electric, Family Room, Telephone, Window Coverings, Carpet, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Michael Pike
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 2:49pm AKDT.