6520 Desiree Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,328
**Open House Sunday July 21st 1-4pm** Great Home that backs upto a greenbelt with a creek. Giving you privacy and the sounds of the creek to relax too. Enjoy coming home! Great neighborhood close to parks and schools. No Shared Walls. Gas Fireplace, New interior paint, and some new exterior paint. New Microwave. Two bedrooms up, 1 bedroom down. Lots of Storage.
- MLS® #19-10384
- Square Footage1,328
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market25
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address6520 Desiree Loop
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionEssex Square L2 B3
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Debbie Higbee-warburton
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 3:26pm AKDT.