10323 Stewart Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,720
Spread out in this well kept home on a quiet street! This gorgeous 4 bedroom home has new flooring and a large open kitchen with updated granite countertops as well as stainless appliances perfect for entertaining. The main floor has TWO living spaces, formal dining, and an eat-in kitchen. Enjoy the fully finished basement and short commute to all things Alaska!
- MLS® #19-10331
- Square Footage2,720
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, Fenced Yard, Paved Driveway, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market247
- ZoningCE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- Address10323 Stewart Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionHylen Crest #3 L6 B6
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Lindsey Bergeron
- Listing Office:Military Movers Real Estate Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 7:56am AKST.