Unit #4-302 - 1660 Eastridge Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.865
Enjoy the sunlight and mountain views off the south facing deck from this top floor unit! This condo offers fresh paint and new carpet. The bedrooms are spacious with a split plan offering more privacy. The master suite features a large walk-in closet. There is an abundance of storage space with a closet off the balcony and an additional locked closet on the 2nd fl.This is a secured building with an intercom to easily allow access for visitors. All utilities except electric are covered by the condo association!
- MLS® #19-10232
- Square Footage865
- Year Built1983
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, In City Limits, Landscaping, Pets Considered, Storage Space/Unit, Top Floor Unit, View
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market87
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #4-302 - 1660 Eastridge Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionEASTRIDGE PH1 #4
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s)
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air
- ElementaryAirport Heights
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Alison Libby
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Best Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 12:27pm AKDT.