1625 S Hidden View Road, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.3,240
PRICE REDUCTION!! This lovely home has instant Alaskan charm! Log built home withstamped decorative concrete kitchen countertop and backsplash,gas woodstove in vaulted living room, curved paved drive giving asense of privacy from the road, and even a couple apple trees inthe yard! Extra floor space in the open loft can be used for anything! See supplement for more!Oversized 2 car garage has room for your vehicles AND your toys. Private en suite bathroom in master with jetted tub, his and her sinks, and walk-in closet. Breakfast bar in kitchen. Large deck is partially covered and provides plenty of room for BBQ's with friends, while overlooking partial mountain views and a beautiful grassy lawn below. Gravel RV pad extends driveway to give plenty of room for guests dropping by or basketball area for the kids. Finished walkout basement features an extra bedroom and large family room with beautiful blue pine tongue and groove ceiling. Don't forget to check out the bonus man cave downstairs! Loft also has separate room that can be used as a bedroom. It wouldn't take much to turn this into a B&B! Home is equipped with a 220 volt in both the garage and the downstairs! Run a hot tub, or fire up a 220 generator in case of emergency and protect your home!
- MLS® #19-10208
- Square Footage3,240
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleLog, Multi-Level
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- ConstructionLog, Wood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market89
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address1625 S Hidden View Road
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionHidden Paradise Estates L2 B2
- Zip Code99623
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat, Radiant
- ElementaryMeadow Lakes
- Listing Agent:Debbie K Martin
- Listing Office:Notch Realty Co.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 11:49pm AKDT.