2124 Meander Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,127
Beautiful, well crafted and cared for inviting home. Situated on a well treed park like 17,641 sf lot. Professional landscaping to include a bubbling brook, bridge and a charming gazebo. Lighted walking paths through the oasis like setting. Fenced in and very private. Substantial glass covered heated porch w/custom blinds. Crystal chandeliers. Shed. Gravel pad. Security system. Soaring ceilings.Bonus room in garage with windows! Bathrooms all recently updated and self cleaning toilets installed. Gorgeous home in a fantastic area. The kind of house you would see in Georgia or Alabama with huge wrap around porch perfect for parties and entertaining with the large installed gas barbecue and vented hood. Very close to some of the very best public and private schools in Anchorage. Easy home to get to from anywhere in Anchorage but at the same time tucked away in a quiet and very wholesome charming neighborhood. This home recently had the bathrooms updated, self cleaning toilets, newer paint and it is very evident the home has been well cared for and well maintained. Spacious 3 car garage, with drains on both sides, a handy sink for easy clean up, high ceilings make storage a breeze, extra large storage room in the garage, with a window, for easy stowing of large items or could be used as a work room or man cave. Lots of possibility in this beautiful well crafted home and not to mention the gorgeous front and backyard with an abundance of established trees that provide a nice sense of woodsy privacy. The backyard is sure to impress with its spectacular oasis like feel, rustling brookes, ponds, bridge and lighted foot paths. Enhanced by well situated benches and a very charming backyard gazebo. Entire back yard is fenced in, has a very generous shed and a wide opening side gate which allows you to pull you RV or other toys into the side parking area and pad. Don't forget the heated outdoor solarium. Perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee, an evening night cap or relax and visit with friends and family any time of day and any time of year! You will truly love it here and experiencing this home and property in person is a must.
- MLS® #19-1008
- Square Footage2,127
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Cable TV, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market86
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2124 Meander Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionFurrow Creek L2 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesGas Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Jetted Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Range-Downdraft, Smoke Detector(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Brett L Hull
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 2:04pm AKDT.