1844 Concord Hill Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,246
Rare and private beautiful southside home with views of mountains, backing Milford Pond and Federal Reserve Park. Watch Alaska wildlife from your back yard trex deck; yard is beautifully landscaped. Traditional floorpan home with all bedrooms up. Real brazilian cherry hardwood floor, stainless steel appliances, and quartz countertops in kitchen. This home has been loved and it shows.
- MLS® #19-10042
- Square Footage2,246
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Trailside, View, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, In City Limits
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Wetlands
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market59
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address1844 Concord Hill Drive
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionConcord Hill L17 B5
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Family Room, Fireplace, Window Coverings, Jetted Tub, Hardwood Flooring
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Darren W Donald
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:04am AKDT.