10416 Chain Of Rock Street, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,080
By appointment only. Well maintained home with many upgrades! New roof, new hot water heater, new windows, new trim, new hard wood floors, new bath tubs, new vanities in both bathrooms, new lights in entry way, seller is installing new granite counter top for breakfast bar and wet bar downstairs, hot tub has brand new cover, and new washer and dryer! Must see!
- MLS® #18-9570
- Square Footage2,080
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesFenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, View
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewBay, Mountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market223
- ZoningCE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- Address10416 Chain Of Rock Street
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionPalos Verdes L15 B7
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Central Vac, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar
- HeatingBaseboard, Radiant
- Listing Agent:Tate Rogers
- Listing Office:Fsbo System Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 9:41am AKST.