901 Jayme Court, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,624
Spacious end unit on a quiet cul-de-sac with sunny south facing upper deck! Open floor plan, big bedrooms, large garage, extra storage, and low dues with storage available for RV's and private tennis courts. Vaulted ceilings and tons of windows let in lots of natural light. Newer appliances, furnace, and hot water heater. Fireplace and wet bar, plus washer & dryer stayConveniently located close to shopping, schools, restaurants, trails, and Taku Lake! Dues cover exterior maintenance, grounds maintenance, trash, sewer, water, and driveway snow removal.
- MLS® #18-9382
- Square Footage1,624
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, Townhouse, ZLL - Attached
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market222
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address901 Jayme Court
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionColonial Village Townhome L42
- Zip Code99518
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Listing Agent:Miyun I Stogsdill
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 8:04pm AKST.