9601 Homestead Trail, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,960
Incredible inlet and mountain views from this three-level home in a private setting. Large kitchen with a Viking gas range. High ceilings and in floor radiant heat on all three levels. Spacious master suite with views to die for. Oversized garage features a loft for storage. Enjoy sitting on the huge front porch or go play in the landscaped yard and hide in the raised play house.
- MLS® #18-9074
- Square Footage4,960
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market192
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address9601 Homestead Trail
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionSST L6 B2
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Listing Agent:Larry Burke
- Listing Office:Century 21 Realty Solutions - Midtown Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 9:26pm AKST.