13880 Akers Circle, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,340
Currently under construction and expected to be completed by early Spring. Fantastic design that offers views of the Chugach Range from the comfort of your living room and bedrooms. Open floor plan offering a large kitchen and Dining area. Extra office or guest room on the main level. Massive garage takes up the entire lower level, providing plenty of space for your toys.
- MLS® #18-6069
- Square Footage2,340
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, View
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorMasonry, Wood
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionConcrete, Wood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market254
- ZoningCE-PCD Planned Community Development
- Address13880 Akers Circle
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionPowder View @ Powder Reserve L34
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Data
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBirchwood ABC
- MiddleMirror Lake
- Listing Agent:Eric Bushnell
- Listing Office:Lee Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 9:49am AKST.