Lot 14 Columbine Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,443
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 story custom home brought to you by Midnight Sun Construction. Features Mountain views, in-floor heat, Master On-suite. open floor plan, custom kitchen, large bed rooms, and unique alley attached garage, located in Airport Heights, just minutes away form everything! Pick your cabinets, flooring, trim and colors! $2,000 appliance upgrade of under contract by 12/30/18!
- MLS® #18-5490
- Square Footage1,443
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market285
- ZoningD2 - Residential Development
- AddressLot 14 Columbine Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionGrandview Gardens L14 B3
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Data
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat, Radiant
- ElementaryAirport Heights
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Justin J Bell
- Listing Office:Notch Realty Co.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 7:11pm AKST.