1701 E Fairview Loop, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.2,658
This is a Large home with lots of potential. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with lots of space for a large family to spread out. located In a easy commute area. Large 2 acre lot. 5 minutes from Walmart and the movies. motivated seller. Priced to sell. Seller is willing to consider Health and safety repairs. Recently remodeled bathroom in the basement. Home has natural gas.
- MLS® #18-4940
- Square Footage2,658
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fixer Upper, Road Service Area
- RoofComposition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market695
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address1701 E Fairview Loop
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionOur Place L1
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- HeatingRadiant, Stove
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Chad Dyer
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Of The Valley
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:34pm AKDT.