Unit #d-3 - 2605 Palmer Court, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.787
Quiet neighborhood in U-Med and UAA area. Two students lived here for much less than the cost of On-Campus Housing. First floor unit. Nicely remodeled & new refrigerator 4 years ago. New washer 10/18. Tandem carport, 2 cars allowed end-to-end, secure storage.
- MLS® #18-19623
- Square Footage787
- Year Built1980
- FeaturesGround Floor Unit, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, End Unit, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- Parking Spaces1
- RoofComposition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market278
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #d-3 - 2605 Palmer Court
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionBavarian Village #D3
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Freezer-Stand Alone, Washer&/or Dryer, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Smoke Detector(s), SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Bradford C Custer
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:49am AKDT.