Unit #d-3 - 2605 Palmer Court, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.787
Quiet neighborhood in U-Med and UAA area. Two students lived here for less than On-Campus Housing. First floor unit. No renters currently in building. Nicely remodeled & new refrigerator 4 years ago. New washer 10/18. Tandem carport, 2 cars allowed end-to-end, secure storage.
- MLS® #18-19623
- Square Footage787
- Year Built1980
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Road Service Area, Storage Space/Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Parking Spaces1
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market160
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #d-3 - 2605 Palmer Court
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionBavarian Village #D3
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Freezer-Stand Alone, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Bradford C Custer
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:04am AKDT.