2351 Paxson Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,184
5k Paint/Flooring allowance! Large home in great location!! Kitchen remodel in 2010, 5 bedrooms, laundry room, fireplace, living room and family room. Granite counter tops. Close to JBER, shopping and schools. Oversized garage and fenced yard! Currently used as an assisted living facility, buyer to check into potential if desired.
- MLS® #18-19364
- Square Footage2,184
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, DSL/Cable Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market228
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address2351 Paxson Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionChester Heights #1 L10 B5
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Electric
- ElementaryChester Valley
- Listing Agent:Tait Zimmerman
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:26am AKDT.