18100 Muldrow Street, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.1,984
RARE PROPERTY with HUGE WORK SHOP 36'x40': (REAL Virtual Tour on-line) Built in 2014, this gorgeous 3 bed, 2 bath, 3 car custom home sits on a LARGE flat usable lot that is just under an acre (.85). The home is a modified ranch floor plan with all bedrooms, living, and kitchen on the ground floor but features a large bonus area above that can be used as a family room, den, or possible 4th bedroom.This home has many extras not listed here and is also built to a 5* Energy Rating, a full property monitoring security system that stays with the home, and is wired for a back-up generator for those that want the security of back-up power for those outages that often occur in the Alaskan winters. The shop is also wired for this back-up power feature. The elegant front entry features an "Alaskan Arctic Entry" that is very well done. The soaring ceilings in the main living along with the wall of windows give this custom home an openness and brightness that is hard to find. Another feature of this property is the extensive paving and landscaping that enables the owner to fully utilize the layout of the nearly full acre lot. If an awesome 36' x 40' professional work shop is not enough storage, then the expansive gravel parking pad around the back should be much more than adequate to park or store just about anything you can throw at it. To sum it up, this is a beautiful custom home, at the end of quiet cut-de-sac, with a large usable lot, features a huge custom shop with in-floor glycol heat, all the storage you could ever want, and all in a prime location! Recent appraisal is in and is available on-line or just call listing licensee for a copy. The value and amenities are here. Truly a must see!
- MLS® #18-19134
- Square Footage1,984
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleRanch-Traditional, Other - See Remarks
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- # of Garages7
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market15
- ZoningCE-R-2A Single and Two Family Residential
- Address18100 Muldrow Street
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionFire Lake L7A, B2
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant
- ElementaryFire Lake
- MiddleMirror Lake
- Listing Agent:Jay Osborne
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2018 at 7:41pm AKST.