4811 Hunter Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,679
Beautiful home in Sportsmen's Point! Formal DR perfect for entertaining, LR boasts floor to ceiling windows & FP. Cozy family room on main level w/wood burning FP and wet bar. Updated kitchen with SS appliances & backsplash. Spacious master w/ large WIC that leads to bonus room perfect for workout/office/craft/storage. Newer lam & carpet, paint, water heater & furnace. Close to schools and trails.
- MLS® #18-19083
- Square Footage2,679
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofWood Shake, Wood
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market48
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address4811 Hunter Drive
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionSportsmens Point #3 L19 B5
- Zip Code99502
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- Listing Agent:Rachel L Witt
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 8:11pm AKST.