4219 Cosmos Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,040
This great entry level 2 story home is priced to sell at $210,000. Featuring a nice fenced in back yard with raspberry bushes, a workshop/shed and a storage shed. Lots of room to park some toys. The top level is carpeted with 2 bedrooms and a full bath and down you will find nice wood laminate and a cozy kitchen that looks over the back yard. Energy update done in 2015 provides a 4* rating.
- MLS® #18-19061
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, ZLL - Attached
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Storage Space/Unit
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market14
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address4219 Cosmos Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionSatellite Park #1 L31A B2
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- ElementaryLake Hood
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Layne Gunter
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 9:54pm AKST.