6725 Eileen Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,670
New construction lives like a ranch style home W/ expansive & open kitchen/living/dining room with great natural light. Also has bonus 4th bedroom & fam room upstairs. Heated garage steps from the kitchen. Don't miss the awesome gear room/workshop off of the garage. 1/4 acre lot W/access to backyard for RV parking, X-large south facing deck & yard. Very close to schools & Campbell creek trails.6725 Eileen Circle Additional Features CONSTRUCTION FEATURES 5 Star Energy Rated Home - High Efficiency direct vent furnace - On Demand direct vent water heater - HRV system – Commercial style air exchange & filtration system Crown molding - 42" uppers X-large drawers Custom built solid wood doors Upgraded carpet with 10lb pad High quality laminate flooring throughout main living area and guest bathroom Custom Tile work - Shower surrounds - Entry area - Bathroom floors Granite counters in bathrooms Custom Kitchen Counters Living room pre-wired for entertainment center LIVABILITY FEATURES Laundry on main floor level for easy living Kitchen just steps away from garage entrance for easy living 350SF workshop, storage, plant nursery space with electric, water & heat Loads of storage Multiple closets 350sf storage / utility room downstairs Covered front porch Huge bonus/family room upstairs Ceiling fans throughout home High volume low noise fans LOCATION FEATURES Low traffic cul-de-sac location 1⁄4 acre lot with Southern exposure Large deck off kitchen/living area - excellent exposure for gardening Access to backyard for RV parking Convenient location - Less than 6 min drive to; Service High School Hanshew Middle School Northern Lights ABC Charter School YMCA Carrs Grocery Home Depot Located across the street from Caress park Two blocks from Far North Bicentennial Park trail systems and Campbell Creek Science Center Two blocks from Kasuun Elementary school
- MLS® #18-19035
- Square Footage2,670
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleRanch-Traditional, Two-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, View, Handicap Accessible, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market158
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address6725 Eileen Circle
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionVirda Lee Est L15
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop, Granite Countertops, Basement, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Barbara L Huntley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:41pm AKDT.