1985 N Kentucky Derby Drive, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.3,540
Prestigious and Custom Hillside Ranch in Equestrian Acres. This home built in 2001 offers more than desired when it comes to the larger family. (see amendments/more)With 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms â€“ situated in approximately 3540 square feet, the owner has shown an abundance of pride in ownership! Starting with a custom glass front door, travertine tile through the main area including entry, kitchen, hallway and bathrooms. Kitchen offers large island, a tremendous amount of counter and storage, breakfast bar with pendant lighting, black granite counter tops, white cabinets finished with crown molding, custom tile back splash behind the stainless steel sink, custom faucet and a breakfast nook to relax while enjoying the ambiance! Enter into the formal dining area with access to the over sized deck 18x10, with framed pergola, living room provides a relaxed feeling with gas fireplace surrounded by slate tiles and built in hearth, custom wall unit, upper indirect lighting and newer carpet. Walk through multi-purpose/office/utility room with access to over sized, deep 2 car garage with opener and shelving included. Walk past the open rail staircase as you enter the two bedrooms and guest bathroom. Large master suite with indirect lighting, master bathroom offers walk in shower, jetted tub with glass block and tiled surround, multi-level counter space with full mirrored cabinet and over sized lighted walk in closet with plenty of built ins along with drawers. As you enter downstairs to the daylight basement, you walk into a beautiful family room with gas fireplace, glass door to back deck (48X10), laminate style flooring, 2 large bedrooms with walk in closets, full bath, open the door to underside of the home to the beautifully laid out, media/exercise/craft/additional family room - it's like a whole new living space Fully landscaped yard, tiered steps, rock gardens, several trees and in a great location with easy access to Palmer/Wasilla. So many upgrades, light fixtures, ceiling fans, flooring, carpet in living room, black out blinds, new fireplace surround, glass, quartz window seals in living and kitchen, furnace 2 years old, gas heater on lower level, landscaping and so much more. Seller has improved this property since her purchase, must really see to appreciate. I Really LOVE this home
- MLS® #18-18946
- Square Footage3,540
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market89
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address1985 N Kentucky Derby Drive
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionEquestrian Acres #1 L22 B3
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Security System, Freezer-Stand Alone, Range-Downdraft
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant
- Listing Agent:Janice Lobaugh
- Listing Office:Century 21 Realty Solutions - Alaska Premier Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2019 at 11:41pm AKST.