Unit #3a - 3001 Widgeon Lane, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,805
Beautiful upscale condo in the UMED district! Granite Tile in kitchen with Viking range. All appliances stay. 2 story vaulted living room with large windows. Bonus loft area for office or den. Bedrooms have custom California closets. Walk to Goose Lake and trails at the end of the street. Super convenient location to schools, hospitals, shopping and outdoor activities!
- MLS® #18-18935
- Square Footage1,805
- Year Built1983
- FeaturesGarage Door Opener, In City Limits, Hot Tub, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Waterfront Access, DSL/Cable Available, Trailside, Pets Considered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTuck Under, Attached
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market213
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #3a - 3001 Widgeon Lane
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionWidgeon Court #3A
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), W &/or Dryer Hookup, Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Double Ovens, Granite Countertops, Ceiling Fan(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryCollege Gate
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Starr L Marsett
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 5:26am AKDT.