520 W 121 Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,880
Fantastic South Anchorage home boasting a large fenced yard. Special features include a stunning kitchen with solid surface counter tops, two living spaces, a fire place, vaulted ceilings and custom built ins. The master bedroom has a large walk in closet & bathroom access. This home is located in an excellent commute location, nestled on a cul-de-sac complete with beautiful mountain views.
- MLS® #18-18733
- Square Footage1,880
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ExteriorVinyl, Wood
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Concrete, Block
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market114
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address520 W 121 Circle
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionLindsey Lane L5
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Cody D Morey
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Eagle River
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 12:11am AKDT.