3310 Seawind Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,102
Beautifully maintained and recently updated 5-6 bedroom South Anchorage home in Turnagain View Estates. Level landscaped lot on a cul-de-sac. Fenced yard w/southern sun, mature trees, greenhouse, shed and an unoccupied chicken coop/flexible pet space. New Trex deck & an extra long RV parking pad! Fresh professional paint inside/out, high efficiency boiler, 4*+ energy rating and top rated schools!Spacious entry with new tile floors. Solid white oak Rosewood stained hardwood flooring through much of main level. New carpet. Remodeled primary master suite on lower level. Heated floors and towel rack in en suite bathroom, corner Kohler air-jet spa tub, double walk-in shower with custom tile accents and bench seating, new 60" double vanity and huge walk-in closet decked out with shoe organizers and built-ins. 2 additional bedrooms and 3/4 bath downstairs. 2 more bedrooms including a 2nd potential master suite on the main living level. Top floor features a vaulted study nook and double closet plus a huge bonus family room/game room with a smaller adjoining room and closet that could be used as a 6th bedroom or would make a great home office. Bonus Room has new carpet/paint and 4 big windows with mountain views and lots of natural light. Home energy improvements include a new high efficiency boiler system in 2014, newer windows, all new exterior doors, new garage overhead door, added insulation in attic and crawl space. RV parking fits full size motor home and additional toys. New 3 car paved driveway. Oversized 2 car garage with a workshop area and exterior access to yard. No HOA. This house is in excellent condition - perfect for families looking for extra bedrooms and versatile, functional space.
- MLS® #18-18712
- Square Footage3,102
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleMulti-Level, Tri-Level
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market63
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address3310 Seawind Circle
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionTurnagain View #2 L28 B6
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Double Ovens, Telephone, Trash Compactor
- HeatingBaseboard, In-Floor Heat
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Alison Lane
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 7:11pm AKST.