1551 Beaver Place, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,240
Spacious single family home with a large fenced back yard. Most recent updates include new entry way and living room windows, updated kitchen and bathrooms, new carpet in upstairs living room and stairs, new flooring downstairs, new paint downstairs and landscaping in the front yard. The 16 x 20 shed adds additional storage options. Extra large downstairs family room has endless possibilities.
- MLS® #18-18637
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Motion Lighting, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Cable TV, Private Yard, Shed
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market160
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1551 Beaver Place
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionC&G L15 B2
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesGas Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Telephone, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Wired Audio, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s), Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- Listing Agent:Bethany Stamper
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Best Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 2:49pm AKDT.