1133 San Antonio Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,316
Wonderful Ranch home! Open floor plan and spacious kitchen. Hardwood floors and large deck off dining room. Cozy fireplace in living room. Master suite has its own private bathroom. Great curb appeal with a sunny front porch. Two car garage and paved driveway with plenty of room for RV & toy storage. Large fenced backyard with 2 sheds.Conveniently located close to shopping, schools, & parks!
- MLS® #18-18433
- Square Footage1,316
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market193
- ZoningR4 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1133 San Antonio Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionAustralaska L8 B4
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Miyun I Stogsdill
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:26am AKDT.