1820 Hamilton Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,208
Large 4 BR 3 BA South Anchorage home in a quiet neighborhood. Updated kitchen w/ gas range in an open floorplan including the dining and living room. Good size family room and the majority of the flooring is laminate. Master has a full bath. South facing deck, lots of storage, room for RV & 'toys' on a good- sized lot, shed and separate laundry room.Near schools, trails and shopping. Come look
- MLS® #18-18426
- Square Footage2,208
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, RV Parking, Lot-Corner, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofComposition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market225
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1820 Hamilton Drive
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionState Manor #1 L5 B5
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Jetted Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Carpet, Smoke Detector(s), Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:34pm AKDT.