Unit #1 - 3100 E 42nd Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,656
Prime location in the heart of the UMED district. Located within walking distance to Providence Hospital & UAA. Home has fresh paint & carpet throughout! Open Living room w/vaulted ceiling & gas FP. Kitchen w/island, BI microwave & gas range. Master bedroom w/Continental BA. Bathroom has jetted tub, single sink & vaulted ceiling. Lower level w/full BA & 2 Bedrooms. Don't miss out on this gem!
- MLS® #18-18409
- Square Footage1,656
- Year Built2007
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Home Warranty
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market162
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #1 - 3100 E 42nd Avenue
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionWentworth #1
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Fireplace, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryCollege Gate
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Dar Walden
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:34am AKDT.