L9 Twin Peaks Drive, Chugiak
This is a large lot with state park land on two sides, just below the mountain call Twin Peaks, has excellent mountain views and with some tree clearing it will only improve. Located in a new subdivision in Chugach State Park near Eklutna Lake, the largest lake in the MOA. Park trail access winter and summer. Enjoy winter and summer trails and recreational activities directly from your property. If you like wildlife viewing, hiking, biking, kayaking, 4 wheeling, cross country skiing and snow machining. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Only 5 lots still available in this subdivision. Seller willing to owner finance with 30% down payment and 6% interest
- MLS® #18-17935
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeRecreational, Residential
- UtilitiesElec - Adj to Site, Electric - In Area, Electric-Overhead, Natural Gas - None, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Telephone - Adj Site, Telephone - In Area, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, Parkside, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, View
- Days on Market270
- ZoningCE-R-10 Low Density Residential, Alpine/Slope
- AddressL9 Twin Peaks Drive
- Area100 - Chugiak/Peters Crk
- SubdivisionCranberry Ridge L1
- Zip Code99567
- MiddleMirror Lake
- Listing Agent:James W Riley
- Listing Office:J. Riley Realty Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:11pm AKDT.