L9 Twin Peaks Drive, Chugiak
This lot has a spectacular view of Twin Peaks. Wooded section with old growth trees and a cleared area for your greenhouse, garden or horse. Easy access to develop your driveway and begin your new home site. There are 10 lots with a total of 65 acres in Cranberry Ridge Subdivision. Only 5 lot are available for sale currently.All have grand mountain views and trail access to Eklutna Lake (Largest Lake in the Municipality of Anchorage and Chugach State Park. Enjoy winter and summer trails and recreational activities directly from your property. If you like wildlife viewing, hiking, biking, kayaking, 4 wheeling, cross country skiing and snow machining this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- MLS® #18-17880
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeRecreational, Residential
- UtilitiesElec - Adj to Site, Electric - In Area, Natural Gas - None, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Telephone - Adj Site, Telephone - In Area, Well - None, Electric-Overhead
- FeaturesCovenants, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy, View
- Days on Market439
- ZoningCE-R-10 Low Density Residential, Alpine/Slope
- AddressL9 Twin Peaks Drive
- Area100 - Chugiak/Peters Crk
- SubdivisionCranberry Ridge L9
- Zip Code99567
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:James W Riley
- Listing Office:J. Riley Realty Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 5:49pm AKST.