4695 W Airpark Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.2,194
Pilots dream home. Gated community with 2000' gravel airstrip. 4.56 Acres with Lake frontage on June Lake . Park your Float Plane on your property.Area prepared to build your hangar on property. Weather is still holding to add a hangar this year. Home includes upgrades: tile in entry ,laundry room and all bathroom floors. Upgraded kitchen . Granite throughout. Lake and mountain views all year.
- MLS® #18-17714
- Square Footage2,194
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Private Yard, RV Parking, Airplane Access, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Home Warranty
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market54
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address4695 W Airpark Drive
- AreaML - Meadow Lakes
- SubdivisionJune Lake Airpark L15
- Zip Code99623
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Fitzy Ohare
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Of The Valley
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 1:49am AKST.