1531 Cedrus Court, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,560
This well maintained home meets all the needs! Includes living room upstairs and family room downstairs. Brand new front walkway decking, beautifully landscaped with blossoming trees and garden beds. One of the largest fenced yards in the area. Fantastic location close to all the amenities including Dimond Center, O'Malley sports arena, restaurants, parks and...
- MLS® #18-17637
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market181
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address1531 Cedrus Court
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionCedar Hallow L7 B1
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Jessica Lowe
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 2:34am AKDT.