1145 San Antonio Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,658
Lovely, very well maintained home with completely finished 1,676 sq foot basement. Large lot with extraordinary yard. 4* Energy rating. Directly across the street from Williwaw Elementary.. Easy access to midtown and East Anchorage. Clean environment. No pets have ever been in the home. The home is move in ready.
- MLS® #18-17614
- Square Footage1,658
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Home Warranty, Shed
- # of Garages1
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market140
- ZoningR4 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1145 San Antonio Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionAustralaska L7 B4
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Christopher S Constant
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 3:19pm AKDT.