3301 W Katie Did Circle, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.3,000
IMPECCABLY MAINTAINED AND SPACIOUS! Quietly seated on just under 11 acres of gorgeous horse property just mere minutes from Wasilla. Fenced with four stall enclosed barn that includes water, electric, and tack room in addition to large separate pole barn for hay/equipment. Home includes dual kitchens, dining areas, and family rooms. HUGE potential to convert to duplex with very minimal adjustment.Listing agent is related to seller.
- MLS® #18-17466
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market62
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address3301 W Katie Did Circle
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionDewan Acre L1
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wood Stove
- HeatingForced Air, Stove
- Listing Agent:Brenton O Dewan
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 2:56am AKST.