10631 Dolly Madison Circle, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.3,240
The heart of this home is the living room with it's two story vaulted ceiling and wall of windows surrounding the fireplace. Add to that, a first floor master suite, formal dining, den with built-in bookcases, and a large bonus room upstairs, and you have a floor plan that is both functional and versatile. Located on a quiet corner lot in Heritage Estates with landscaping and mountain views. #LWYL
- MLS® #18-17259
- Square Footage3,240
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Lot-Corner
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market62
- ZoningCE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- Address10631 Dolly Madison Circle
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionHeritage Est West #2 L17 B2
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Hardwood Flooring
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Michelle Nelson
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2018 at 7:56pm AKST.