Unit #24 - 8199 Sockeye Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,652
Redesigned open floor plan has vaulted ceilings w/kitchen/dining, living area & master on upper level. Southproof windows throughout & soundproof insulation on L. Otis side. Kitchen- quartz countertops, stainless appliances & 42'' upper cabinets plus an island. Spacious master suite w/ double vanities, roomy WIC & more. Two bedrooms, laundry & full bath on ground level. Est completion 5/10/19
- MLS® #18-16968
- Square Footage1,652
- Year Built2018
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, End Unit, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market201
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #24 - 8199 Sockeye Loop
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionParkway Townhomes #24
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Carole Marvel
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 1:49am AKDT.