2240 Banbury Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,058
If you've been looking for a traditional style home in the Foxhall area, this is it! Two living areas downstairs, large kitchen w/ Viking appliances, large dining room, 4 large bedrooms plus loft/atrium area upstairs. 2 Master bedrooms complete with en suite. House is newer than other homes in the area because there was an electrical fire caused by an outdoor hot tub.House was re-built 2008/200
- MLS® #18-16883
- Square Footage3,058
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesFenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationOther - See Remarks
- Days on Market202
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2240 Banbury Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionFoxhall #2 L21 B4
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Central Vac
- ElementaryChester Valley
- Listing Agent:Vanna Siackhasone
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 1:49am AKDT.