2115 Crataegus Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,098
The coveted Woodside East! Come home to an expansive 3 BDR 2.5 Bath home with soaring ceilings and a cozy fireplace all nestled into a wooded setting, yet only minutes to Downtown! This immaculately maintained end unit townhome features a huge master suite complete with a walk in closet. Relax in the Library/sitting area on a cold winter night and enjoy your favorite book. This is a must see!
- MLS® #18-16723
- Square Footage2,098
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, Site Condo-Attached, Townhouse
- StyleMulti-Level, Two-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Fenced Yard, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, In City Limits, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofBitumen/Torch Down
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market106
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2115 Crataegus Avenue
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionWoodside East #2 L48
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Refrigerator, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Diana Webb
- Listing Office:Northern Trust Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 7:56pm AKST.