13131 Biscayne Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,773
Great home in Kempton Hills Sub. Large kitchen, family room, formal dining and living rooms. 4 bedrooms plus office/den area. Hardwood flooring throughout first floor. Up dated bathrooms, Two fireplaces. Home is zoned Goldenview Middle School and South Anchorage High School. House is on a corner lot facing a quiet cul-de-sac, outdoor space, mature trees, deck and storage shed.
- MLS® #18-16531
- Square Footage2,773
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Covenant/Restriction, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Road Service Area, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Cable TV, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market113
- ZoningB1A - Local/Neighborhood Business
- Address13131 Biscayne Circle
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionKempton Hills B2 L11
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Telephone
- HeatingForced Air
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Bill Empie
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 8:26pm AKST.