12298 Timberwood Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,699
Light & airy 2 story family home with lots of windows to let in natural light. Great room concept w/ laminate floor, island kitchen, quartz counters, large pantry, tiled fireplace & Hagmeier Homes signature bookcase. Flex room off tiled entry. Tiled owners entry w/ custom bench, drop zone & closet. 4 beds, large loft (could be 5th bed)laundry room up. Mstr w/dual vanity, soaking tub, shower and..huge walk-in closet. Lg covered entry and 13'2 x 12' rear deck. Garage is textured and painted. 11/15/2018 - Rough in's.
- MLS® #18-15870
- Square Footage2,699
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Private Yard, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market188
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address12298 Timberwood Circle
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionHuffman Timbers L40 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2019 at 1:49am AKDT.