23449 W Carpenter Lake Road & 23489, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.2,784
Must see Alaskan lakefront property!! Beautiful custom home with a wall of windows in the great room giving you a gorgeous view of serene Carpenter Lake. Energy efficient home with all of the conveniences of modern utilities & just a short drive to town. Huge garage, lots of acreage & with only a few homes on Carpenter lake, it makes it peaceful and quiet. See supplement for more information.Peaceful, quiet, and safe setting with only a few homes on the lake and wonderful neighbors. Beautiful custom home with a large kitchen opening up to a great room complete with high ceilings and a wall of windows giving you a beautiful view of serene Carpenter Lake. Perfect for entertaining or just cozying up to a fire in the highly efficient Blaze King 'King' wood burning stove. Living area opens to a large Trex deck overlooking the lake. Feels remote but only about 20 minutes to Three Bears, 30 minutes to Target, Fred Meyer, Krazy Moose Subs, Little Miller's Ice Cream, etc, and about an hour to Anchorage. Short drive up Burma Road to Big Lake Excellent fishing in Carpenter Lake and very close to Fish Creek and the Burma Landing boat launch/campground on the Little Su River. Natural gas instant hot water heater with storage tank and 3-zone hot water baseboard heating. Heated 1200 square foot garage with two oversized doors and one standard sized door. Perfect for storing your trailer and other toys Heated 'boat house' down by the lake. Great for water toy and fishing pole storage and a place to warm up when ice fishing or ice skating. Large storage shed; separate workshop with built-in workbench and electricity; large greenhouse with irrigation built-in and electricity; Small bunkhouse/storage shed; wood storage/dog run. Hard-wired for backup generator with generator housed in its own shed. Abundant wildlife â€“ Bald Eagles, Osprey, Loons, Kingfishers, Moose, and occasional geese, swans, etc. Berries and mushrooms! Close to trails for 4-wheeling, snow machining, etc. Stunning lake â€“ clear water with terrific fishing,c paddling, boating, tubing, and all kinds of water fun. Poly dock with bench, chairs, and table. Second septic system already in place. Endless possibilities include a guest home, income producing rental property, etc. Furnishings and lake toys are negotiable.
- MLS® #18-15494
- Square Footage2,784
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesAirplane Access, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Dock
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Heated
- ViewLake, Mountains
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market98
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address23449 W Carpenter Lake Road & 23489
- AreaPM - Pt McKenzie
- SubdivisionHaylor Acres L1-2
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wood Stove, Workshop
- HeatingBaseboard, Stove
- ElementaryGoose Bay
- MiddleRedington Jr/Sr
- HighRedington Jr/Sr
- Listing Agent:Kristan Cole
- Listing Office:The Kristan Cole Team Branch Office Keller Williams Realty - Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 3:04am AKST.