1630 Betula Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,103
[Newly painted!] O'malley home in a quiet cul-de-sac. The open concept living/kitchen area is the heart of this home with it's cozy fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and juliet-balcony over looking the fenced yard. Includes a master suite with jetted tub and large windows to bring in the sun. Additional living area downstairs with a walk-out basement. Updated furnace, new paint and laundry appliances.
- MLS® #18-15164
- Square Footage2,103
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Shed, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market292
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address1630 Betula Circle
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionCedar Hollow #1 L38D1 B2
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Basement, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Boston L Hoppman
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:11pm AKDT.