13840 Ervin Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,700
RUSTIC LOG HOME ON 1.14 ACRES! Private South Anchorage location w/ paved driveway, 660 sf. heated 2 car garage, paved parking, fenced garden + LARGE greenhouse, covered entryway, hardwood floors, vaulted T&G ceilings, wood burning fireplace, 2 bedrooms + bonus room! SPACIOUS front & back yard w/ storage shed and raised garden beds. One owner home of 50+ years on a spacious 1.14 acre lot!
- MLS® #18-14979
- Square Footage1,700
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesFire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market125
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address13840 Ervin Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionDearmoun L3
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Central Vac Rough-in
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Benjamin A Heaverley
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate Soldotna
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2019 at 10:26am AKST.